**SPOILERS** Game of Thrones ////// Pop Culture : By: Siclari

Only 3 episodes left and I am sad.


S8 E3 Was exactly what I expected from a -on the edge of my seat and heart pounding- perspective. I love how it was broken down into 3 different types of movies. Suspense, horror, and action. Besides the lighting of the whole episode I thought it was a success. In the first 10 minutes they set the scene on how Fucked Winterfell would be when they sent the Dothraki's in first. One by one their fire went out. Incredible and terrifying 
       Some opinions on deaths:  Lyanna Mormont has been a bad ass the whole series, I wouldn't want her going out any other way than being a hero and killing a giant through the eye. Jorah Mormont: He was a lovable character but i honestly think he lasted too long. He went the way everyone knew he would go. Protecting Daenerys. Beric Dondarrion: I was surprised he was still alive. Then the whole "he was brought back to save Arya" thing happened and I understood. Theon Greyjoy: Poor guy. What a rough life to live. He literally went as bottom of the barrel you can go, then went out by running at The Night King. I would of liked a more heroic death for him. I also had no idea he was such a gangster with the sword. 
     Hey Bran! Rather than taking a nap with your eyes rolled back in your head you want to help out, I dont know, tell everyone what is going on? Really anything besides sitting there talking all creepy. He has been my least favorite character since S1 E2. 
     Arya is amazing. She came jumping in out of nowhere, then BOOM! Switches hands for the kill. Fun fact about Maisie Williams, she is right handed, but in the books Arya is left handed. She trained herself to sword fight left handed and now is ambidextrous. 
     I have been saying this for awhile now,  I think Arya and Gendry will have the Iron Throne at the end, just the way Robert Baratheon wanted it. His son and Neds daughter. I am looking forward to the finally 3 episodes. 
    Someone please Kill Cersei! 


".....there is only one thing we say to death "not today"

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Allen vs Mahomes - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports

Music City Miracle 2 -Titans Cheat again /// By: Siclari

Stay Safe. Stay Sane. - Siclari