BREAKING: Allen vs Mahomes - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports


Here it is! What we have all been waiting for, Patrick vs Josh. 15 vs 17. Chiefs vs. Bills. We have our match-up, Allen v Mahomes. . . . .In a competition to see who can throw the ball farther. . . . . .

Yesterday on Barstool Radio Josh Allen challenged Kermit, I mean Mahomes to see who can throw the ball farther. Last year Mohomes stated " I've seen these things with Josh, but I'm going to say I believe I have the stronger arm. I've never seen anyone throw harder than me with the football, Until I see it in person, I believe I have the stronger arm."

Here is my quick take on this. Allen has a video throwing the ball 77 yards, Mahomes claims at his pro day he threw it "like 80 if it was windy, but I didn't throw it as good as I could have. . . " Mahomes sounds like that kid that claims he is an amazing Ice Hockey player then you get him out there and he starts blaming the skates or the stick was tapped wrong. I'm not saying he doesn't have a strong arm, he does, but the way he described his 80 yard throw sounds sketchy. So what I know about their arm strength, ill give them a tie. This 1on1 battle is right up there with Seabiscuit vs War Admiral with Allen being the amazing, loving, crowd favorite, Seabiscuit, and Mahomes being the cocky, rude, no body likes War Admiral. This competition has to be indoors for starters, I want to take out every excuse. I am up for kicking Maroon 5 out of the halftime show and setting the stage for a great match. My money is on Allen. As the great Tom Smith, trainer of Seabiscuit yelled when 'Biscuit was rounding the final turn, 'TURN HIM LOSE"!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music City Miracle 2 -Titans Cheat again /// By: Siclari

Buffalo Fans vs Philly Fans – Being a Buffalo Sports Fan and Living outside Buffalo - By: Nathan Houser / Sports