Let’s take a quick look at the worst people in the world: Boston fans. - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports


I hate them.



               As we sit here this week depressed and awaiting our social media accounts to blow up with another Boston Championship parade, let’s not forget who is worse than the Patriots football team, their fans. I used to travel to Boston in the early 2000’s to visit my father. He was working there for 3 years. The city was amazing. I loved it. As I grew older, and I would like to say wiser. That hell hole of a place called Boston/New England area is a place I never want to see again.
                Due to their fans and sports teams, the whole city has turned into a dump to me, and I instantly hate everything about it. When the Blackhawks won all their Stanley cups, I never felt this way about Chicago. When the Yankees won multiple World Series, I never felt this way about New York City. I took a step back and realized it’s the fans, the most annoying, arrogant, assholes I have ever seen and met.
“Appreciate greatness” that’s all I have been hearing. I must love them because they’re great. When did the two go hand-in-hand? If something is great, why can’t I hate it? I can easily separate the two. I understand when something is great, I know it is. I don’t have to like it. One of my favorite things to do is before or after a Bills/Pats game I listen to Boston Sports talk radio. I like to get a feel of what Boston is saying. They honestly think they’re immortal and will win forever. Every day a Sean from South Boston calls in talking about Brady being god like and how they will never lose even after Brady retires. I am too young to remember the Bills run to 4 straight super bowls, I would hope we were nothing like that. Don’t get me wrong, Buffalo has some horrible fans.
 So now we get to watch the douche kid prance around with his sign, which now will read: 17 years old – 12 Parades. 
I will be the first person to tell you 50% of this comes from jealously. I sit here with a sign that stats: 32 years old - 0 Championships.
                This will end. The day will come when Boston sports will not win. That is the day I will travel to Boston and shout “I told you so”. I understand cities should celebrate Championships, but these “humble” fans have no idea how to do it without the world hating them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Allen vs Mahomes - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports

Stay Safe. Stay Sane. - Siclari

Music City Miracle 2 -Titans Cheat again /// By: Siclari