Music City Miracle 2 -Titans Cheat again /// By: Siclari

What a sad fan base that a twitter poll means this much to them. . .
My plan was to go over the disturbing Game Of Thrones poster for the up coming series final on April 14th.  If this poster is foreshadowing anything its complete destruction. I CANT WAIT!!!
Now onto something I had no idea I was going to talk about or even think about again, a sad sad fan base, the Tennessee Titans.
When Fox Sports came out with a bracket for best NFL fan base I knew the Buffalo Bills would do well. It means nothing but it was fun to pay attention to and see how they fared. Bills beat out, in my opinion, some of the best fan bases in the NFL to get to the final four. Seattle, Green Bay, and Saints. When I saw we would be going up against the Titans I easily chalked this up as a win. When the voting was over I checked Twitter and we lost. I was surprised seeing when I first checked Bills were up around 70% to 30% and didn't think Titans had enough fans to make up that difference. In a way I was right. If you look at the picture above you can see with 12 minutes left Buffalo was up 6%. A second later Tennessee received 20K votes and jumped into the lead
Completely forgetting about the poll I wake up this morning to hear about some "poll fixing" that went on to make the Titans win. Call me old, but I had no idea this was possible. Maybe not possible, but I had no idea someone would waste money on a meaningless poll. Seeing the presidential election that happened 2 years ago i knew it was possible.
From the information I can gather it seems some fans of the Titans spent $660 to get 20,000 votes on this poll to beat the Bills.

I have many questions but the main question I have is Why? Why in the world would anyone spend money on this meaningless poll? Yes, I wanted the Bills to win but never would I have thought different of any fan base due to this poll. Its the freaking Tennessee Titans. No one thinks you have a good fan base. Why would you spend your own money on this poll?
Well congrats Tennessee. Buy doing what you did you could actually beat Cleveland in the finals and no one will believe you.

You cheated a second time to beat the Buffalo Bills. . . .congrats. . . . . . .






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Allen vs Mahomes - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports

Buffalo Fans vs Philly Fans – Being a Buffalo Sports Fan and Living outside Buffalo - By: Nathan Houser / Sports