Fatherhood Chronicles: Part 5 -Buttons-


https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1dgwAwxB1V4owVrK7J-kku4eColB9AA9d
The Devil, Hitler, The Person who thought it was a good idea to put buttons on onsies. At 4:20am, the time I am writing this, I’m not sure who #1 should be on that list.......
I’ll make this short and sweet today. Buttons on onsies could be one of the single worst things ever created, hands down. I was given this advice before Rocco was born. Now I am passing it off to any couples expecting a child. When you’re all excited and buying baby clothes along with cute little onsies. If you pick something up and it has close to 1000 buttons on it. Just put it down. Walk away. The cute little dinasour or animal on it is not worth it. Go find anything and everything that has a zipper. At 3am when your child is screaming and you’re moving as fast as you can. Zippers are King. 
You can thank me latter. 

Rocco - 3
Brandon - 2 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Allen vs Mahomes - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports

Stay Safe. Stay Sane. - Siclari

Music City Miracle 2 -Titans Cheat again /// By: Siclari