Stay Safe. Stay Sane. - Siclari

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1OSbUpq7FJjzL-WeMaoju4SlmQDtxAHag
A photo of me looking to go out on a Friday night during COVID-19. We're all this guy right now.

First off. I hope everyone is doing well during these times. Not only with staying safe, but staying sane. My family is doing really well at the staying safe part.  Its the sane part that I am struggling with.

2020. You started out so well. Seven days in you gave me my son Rocco and things were looking upward. Then it all went to shit. Not with Rocco just with everything that is going on. Instead of taking Rocco out in to the world we are showing him around our 1200sq foot loft with no yard and only 3 small windows that will open. COVID-19 has taken over 2020. Lets go back to Jan, the last time you heard from me.

I can let everyone know that Brandon Siclari has kept a human being alive and well for 3 months now. Whoever bet under 3 months, I will be awaiting your apology.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=19AnDJPj8JLDp41hPUOHrayOlcgUugbK7
Social Distancing has gone OK for me. I will be the first one to tell you that I am not one of these "extremists" when it comes to all of this. I am going outside, I am allowing packages to come to my house, if someone wants to stop over and say hello I will allow them to as long as they're not sick or have a fever or in a profession that puts them in the heart of the pandemic. (A million kudos to all those who work in the health care business. Thank you so much for all you do!!)  In saying that, for those who are, I commend you its just not who I am. I have not worn a mask, I stopped and said "Hello" to my parents, I am doing my best to support local business which means I have to travel to said business to pick up my purchases. I even golfed 18 holes. I am doing my best to stay safe but also doing my best to stay sane.

I don't play video games and I don't binge watch TV shows. (you think Call of Duty is hard? Try to hold a crying fussy baby with one hand while he wont stop moving and latch a bib at the same time) This whole "staying inside" thing is really tough for the part of society that does not take part in either of those activities. The good thing is by the time I am done with work (sitting at my kitchen table from 830a-530p) its Rocco's bed time at 8. Unfortunately, this amazing child has had a tough time sleeping alone so my wife and I are sleeping on the couches. Before the haters start giving their opinions, at this time he cant sleep on his back or tummy due to GI issues. The lovely husband I am, if she cannot sleep in the bed I should not be able to, hence why we're both on the couches. We live in an open concept loft. So if it is Roccos bedtime at 8 and we're sleeping on the couches its bedtime for all of us. That gives me a solid 2.5 hours of time to figure out what to do before we're back to bed again. Fun times, huh?

If there is anything good out of what is going on right now it’s that I am spending alot of time with Rocco. I would normally be at work, now I get to see him all day long. That is a plus.
Overall, this sucks. It sucks because I feel, already, that this year is wasted. Its almost half over. Let hope this ends soon.

If I can leave you with any advice. Stay sane. Sit outside and have a beer. Invite a friend over and sit on opposite sides of your lawn. Tell your neighbors to go to the end of their driveway and talk. Go for a drive. Staying safe is above everything but there are ways to mingle in person, not be close to anyone, and not be on zoom or Facebook chat.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1MtGXXvmkdTsYas1Th9tW_9QYQmIAEOWv
Support you local businesses. All that money you're saving not going anywhere order some food or beers.
The Siclari family is doing well. I hope to see everyone soon!!

GO BILLS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKING: Allen vs Mahomes - By: Brandon Siclari / Sports

Music City Miracle 2 -Titans Cheat again /// By: Siclari